COLD PARAFFIN – for Spa treatment for hands and feet
In today’s fast-paced life, we often neglect the care of our hands and feet. However, cold paraffin has proven to be an indispensable ally in preserving their beauty and health. This simple yet effective method of skin treatment offers numerous benefits and eases the feeling of fatigue and tension.
Cream-paraffin is recommended for recovering dry, cracked, and depleted skin.
The benefits after treatment are numerous: it provides elasticity and firmness to the skin, moisturizes and softens the skin, prevents the formation of cracks, eliminates brittle nails, and strengthens the nail plate.
Cold paraffin wax has a low melting point, eliminating the need for heating. Unlike hot paraffin, cold doesn’t require special equipment (paraffin heating baths), allowing not only a reduction in working time but also saving money. It has low costs and is economically consumed. It can be used as a skincare product for hands and feet, not only in salons but also at home.
There are practically no contraindications, while the use of hot paraffin is contraindicated in people with heart failure.
Cold paraffin for hands and feet is ready for use, no need to melt it beforehand, and a brush is used for easier distribution on the skin, applying the product with gentle massage movements.
HOW TO USE – watch the video HERE
Paraffin therapy consists of several stages.
- Skin cleansing. In the initial stage, carefully clean and dry hands/feet. Then use a tonic to help cleanse, hydrate, and tone the skin.
- Exfoliation process – helps remove dead skin cells from the epidermis and enhances the penetration of cosmetic products.
- Application of paraffin. Use a spatula or brush to cover the skin with paraffin, gently spreading the product over the entire area. Then put on plastic or special cosmetic gloves. Cover with terry socks.
- The procedure lasts at least 15-20 minutes. After that period remove residual paraffin. Use a cloth.
- In the final stage, moisturize the skin with a moisturizing, protective cream (our recommendation is Aloe Emulsion). This will make the skin soft and velvety, even for the roughest skin.
Net weight: 375g
Check the delivery price list HERE.