Online Training for Ice Body Sculpting Treatment
Ice Body Sculpting is a revolutionary body contouring treatment that uses natural cryolipolysis to eliminate and reduce fat cells. This therapy is a 100% natural, fat-burning process, involving thermogenesis.
It breaks down fat cells, and removes them through the lymphatic system, or uses them as an energy source. As a result, we contour the body and tighten the skin.
What Does the Treatment Look Like?
The treatment is done with specially made frozen clay, enriched with various essential oils and hydrolats. After applying iced clay to the desired area, we do massage with specially designed aluminum massagers (you can buy the entire equipment in our shop).
The regions that can be treated are the legs, hips, arms, and stomach, but you should be careful when massaging the stomach, while the kidney area should not be worked at all.
How Often the Treatment is Done?
The treatment lasts 30 min to a maximum of 60 minutes, depending on the region being treated. It is recommended 8-10 treatments per region, two to three times a week at regular intervals.
Is Ice Body Sculpting Treatment Painful?
No, the treatment is not painful, but the client could experience minimal discomfort because of the ice clay. The treatment itself is more like a spa treatment than an aesthetic procedure.
How Long Do Results Last?
Results should last indefinitely because once the Ice Sculpting treatment kills off fat cells, they do not come back. But if you gain weight after the treatment, you may gain fat back in the treated areas. Initial results will start to become evident in 2-3 treatments.
Is Ice Sculpting Treatment Safe?
Ice Body Sculpting Treatment, just like other cryolipolysis procedures, is a reliable and safe alternative to procedures like liposuction, with limited side effects. This is the one of most popular treatments for non-surgical fat reduction.
Results and Benefits:
As a result, clients lose volume after just one treatment, cellulite is visibly reduced, and a complete detox of the body and tight skin is achieved.
- Activates the lymphatic system and speeds up the metabolism
- Firms and tightens skin, and makes it smooth and silky
- Reduces cellulite and improves circulation
- Improves skin tone
- Burns up to 500 calories in just 1 hour
What Online Training Includes:
- Introductory and theoretical part (what is ice sculpting treatment, the importance of cryolipolysis and quality equipment)
- A practical demonstration by the educator (how to use frozen clay, how to use metal therapy tools)
- Practical work on the model
- The course is divided into several sections in which it is explained in detail how to work which part of the body.
After the Training You Get:
- After the course, you will receive confirmation for the course and constant online support for all doubts and questions.
What Online Training Looks Like?
After payment, you get access to the recorded course for the next 45 days.
Tools and equipment is not included in this course, but you can buy it at our webshope for Ice Body Sculpting Treatment