Face Cupping set
What is and how to do Face Cupping with suction cups?
Face Cupping is a massage technique that utilizes suction cups to enhance circulation and relax facial muscles.
Here’s a step-by-step guide:
- Cleanse your face to remove makeup and impurities. Also, thoroughly wash your hands.
- Clean the suction cups to eliminate any bacteria and residual water.
- Prepare facial massage oil (such as almond, jojoba, or choose face lift and serums from our store).
- Apply a small amount of oil to your face to facilitate the movement of the suction cups.
- Select the Cups. Choose the appropriate cup sizes for different parts of the face. Smaller cups are usually used around the eyes, nose, and lips, while larger cups are used for the cheeks and forehead.
- Place the Cups: Properly position the cups on your face to create a vacuum.
- Gently and slowly move the cups across your face along the muscle lines. It’s recommended to move upwards, from the center of the face towards the outer edges. Repeat this several times for each facial area.
- Monitor Pressure: Be careful not to apply excessive pressure to avoid skin injuries or bruises.
Finishing: After the massage, carefully remove the cups from your face and cleanse it to remove excess oil.
Hydration: Lastly, apply moisturizing cream to your face to hydrate the skin.
Check out video HERE.
Size: 80mm, 50mm
Weight: 0,042 kg
Check out delivery pricelist HERE.